2020 – 2021 Board of Directors & Officers
- President: Elyce Wair
- Treasurer: Catherine Gorrell
- Secretary/Director: Kathleen Newman (elected to 2-year term)
- Director: Judy Reid: ARC
- Director: Kay Nakao: Building Community
- Director: Bruce Starr
- Director: Betty Shannon
The general responsibilities of the Board of Directors and Officers are defined in Articles 4 and 5 of the HFVOA Bylaws. The 2016-2017 Board of Directors created a more detailed explanation of the roles and responsibilities of officers and committees. These explanations are current as of June 8, 2017.
Download a PDF of the HFVOA Board of Directors, Officers, Members Roles and Responsibilities
- Each lot is allocated one election ballot. Owners will have up to 4 votes per lot.
- Lot owners cannot vote for an individual candidate more than once
- Lot owners can submit a “write-in” candidate
- No individual candidate needs to get the votes of the majority of the lot owners
- The winners are the 4 candidates with the highest vote totals and last year’s 2-year term winner.
- If a lot owner votes using a paper ballot, it must be returned in the provided envelope. The envelope must be sealed and marked BALLOT.