2020 – 2021 Board of Directors & Officers
- President: Kathleen Newman, Voting member
- Treasurer: Catherine Gorrell, Appointed member
- Secretary: Latha Chilkunda, Voting member
- ARC Chair: Judy Reid, Voting member
- Community Affairs: Kay Nakao, Voting Member
- Communications: Elyce Wair, Voting member
- Perimeter Mgr.: Don Shannon, Appointed member
ResponsibilitiesThe general responsibilities of the Board of Directors and Officers are defined in Articles 4 and 5 of the HFVOA Bylaws. The 2016-2017 Board of Directors created a more detailed explanation of the roles and responsibilities of officers and committees. These explanations are current as of June 8, 2017. Download a PDF of the HFVOA Board of Directors, Officers, Members Roles and Responsibilities
Election ProcessThe general voting process and rules are defined in Article 2 of the HFVOA Bylaws. Board of Directors elections is defined in Article 4 section 4 of the HFVOA Bylaws.
- Each lot is allocated one election ballot. Owners will have up to 4 votes per lot.
- Lot owners cannot vote for an individual candidate more than once
- Lot owners can submit a “write-in” candidate
- No individual candidate needs to get the votes of the majority of the lot owners
- The winners are the 4 candidates with the highest vote totals and last year’s 2-year term winner.
- If a lot owner votes using a paper ballot, it must be returned in the provided envelope. The envelope must be sealed and marked BALLOT.