2023 – 2024 Board of Directors & Officers
|President||Saba Anvery||Voting Director|
|Treasurer||Sharon Stiffler||Voting Director|
|Secretary||Latha S. Mysore||Voting Director|
|ARC Chair||Laurie Anderson||Voting Director|
|ARC||Jade Black||Voting Director|
|Perimeter Manager||Don Shannon||Appointed|
|BOD Advisor||Catherine Gorrell||Appointed|
|List Management||Kathleen Newman||Appointed|
|Community Affairs||Open Position|
The general responsibilities of the Board of Directors and Officers are defined in Articles 4 and 5 of the HFVOA Bylaws. The 2016-2017 Board of Directors created a more detailed explanation of the roles and responsibilities of officers and committees.
Download a PDF of the HFVOA Board of Directors, Officers, Members Roles and Responsibilities
- Each lot is allocated one election ballot. Owners will have up to 4 votes per lot.
- Lot owners cannot vote for an individual candidate more than once
- Lot owners can submit a “write-in” candidate
- No individual candidate needs to get the votes of the majority of the lot owners
- The winners are the 4 candidates with the highest vote totals and last year’s 2-year term winner.
- If a lot owner votes using a paper ballot, it must be returned in the provided envelope. The envelope must be sealed and marked BALLOT.