General Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order and Roll Call – President
- Adoption of meeting’s Agenda – President
- Approval of Minutes from prior Board Meeting – President
- Member Comments (limited to 15 minutes)
- Architectural Review Committee (ARC) Report – ARC Chair
- Communications Report – Chair
- Perimeter Land Management – Chair
- Treasurer’s Report – Treasurer
- Unfinished Business – President
- New Business – President
- Secretary’s report – Secretary
- Adjournment – President
Posting of Minutes
Before meeting minutes can be posted, they must first have sensitive information redacted and then be approved at the following month’s meeting. Until approved, a draft will be posted.
These protocols are put in place to keep the meeting moving and also include non-board members valuable opinions and input in the meetings.
- Members will have open forum time of up to 15 minutes at the beginning of the agenda to share concerns and ask questions at each meeting.
- Board members may recognize a non-board member during the meeting to assist with an agenda item.
- Board members may have a non-board member (who is serving on a committee with them) to fill in if they are absent for a meeting to cover a specific agenda item.
- A non-board member who is serving on a sub-committee can report to the board at meetings.
- After an agenda item is discussed fully by the board, a non-board member may raise their hand and be recognized by the President for a question and/or comment.
- Attendees that do not follow the rules or who become disruptive will be evicted from the meeting