Date(s) - 11/23/2021
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
How to Join
Meetings will be held via ZOOM until further notice. See below instructions to join the meeting.
To join with video: Click below using a Computer or Tablet or Smart Phone.
To join with audio only:
Cell Phone: Use One Tap Mobile +12532158782,,88575380281#,,,,0#,,188682#
Land Line: Dial +1 253 215 8782
At prompt enter:
Meeting ID: 885 7538 0281
Standard* Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order and Roll Call – President
- Adoption of meeting’s Agenda – President
- Approval of Minutes from prior Board Meeting – President
- Perimeter Land Management – Chair
- Architectural Review Committee (ARC) Report – ARC Chair
- Treasurer’s Report – Treasurer
- Secretary’s report – Secretary
- Communications Report – Chair
- Unfinished Business – President
- New Business – President
- Adjournment – President
Monthly HFVOA board meetings are open to all lot owners as listening observers. Please attend our Board meeting to hear the discussions and deliberations of the Board, all decisions made by the Board, and the monthly reports made by Committee Chairs and Officers.
The Board is dedicated to being responsive to homeowner concerns. At any time during the month you can submit your ideas, suggestions, comments, and questions to the Board via email or a voice message (see below) or send US Mail to 5500 NE Farmcrest St., Hillsboro, OR 97124. We’d like to hear from you.
Meeting Protocol (revised April 2021)
- Board members may recognize a non-board member during the meeting to assist with an agenda item.
- Board members may have a non-board member (who is serving on a committee with them) to fill in if they are absent for a meeting to cover a specific agenda item.
- A non-board member who is serving on a sub-committee can report to the board at meetings.
- Under special circumstances a lot owner may be called upon to share information with the board.
- Offensive or disruptive behavior will be grounds for a person to be muted or ejected from the meeting
*Agenda subject to change as needed to accommodate changing circumstances